Send bugs, questions, and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For bug reports, please include:
- Your name and company/organization
- Operating system (e.g., Windows 95)
- Product name and version, click "Help->About..."(e.g.,
- Paint program and version (e.g., Photoshop 4.0)
- A detailed description of what events led to the problem
- If possible, a URL to a file that exhibits the problem, or attach
images that show the problem
- Paint programs that do not support long filenames will report the
error "Cannot open C:\TEMP\Temp_SkyPaint*.bmp" when "Paint
This View" is selected. Workaround: manually open
the file (using the short filename) inside your paint program. Fixed:
in SkyPaint 1.0.6.
- "MiniGL" OpenGL drivers, used with games such as Quake, may cause
SkyPaint to crash. Solution: search your hard disks
for the files "opengl32.dll" and "glu32.dll". Rename them "opengl32.old"
and "glu32.old" (just in case you ever need them again). Reinstall
SkyPaintSetup95.exe, and it will install the official, full Microsoft